National Restaurant Show Hotel
May 17 – 22, 2013
Looking for a hotel for the National Restaurant Show for 2013 at Chicago McCormick Place ?
The Ramada Chicago Hyde Park has been a great choice for show attendees for years for the following reasons:
- Free Shuttle To McCormick Place
- Free Parking save $50.00 a day
- 5 minutes from McCormick Place
- Multiple Transportation Options to McCormick Place including the Metra Train just 2 blocks away
Rates that are as much as 50% lower than downtown hotels
- This Hotel Offers a full service restaurant and many rooms lookout over a breathtaking view of Lake Michigan and the Chicago City Skyline
The National Restaurant Association Restaurant, Hotel-Motel Show® is the largest single gathering of restaurant, foodservice and lodging professionals. NRA Show 2012 will showcase more new products and services than any other industry event.
The event attracts tens of thousands of attendees and visitors from all 50 states and 100+ countries and more than 1,600 exhibiting companies. NRA Show 2010 will feature celebrity chefs and restaurateurs, leading industry experts and top restaurant executives.
The National Restaurant Show will feature over 70 Free Educational Sessions, Hot New Products, Kitchen Innovations, Specialty Pavilions and the World Culinary Showcase and so much more!